Free-flowing hot-spring water directly from the source, surrounded by trees and the sound of the river.
Meals that are full of the blessings of the season.
Time to turn the page slowly.
It is a place to step away from everyday life and enrich yourself in serenity.
Meals at Soyu Terrace
Simple and carefully prepared meals using seasonal ingredients, with a focus on vegetables and fishes, are served in “oryoki”* bowls.
*“Oryoki” is a set of nested bowls traditionally used by Buddhist monks. The word means “vessel that contains just enough.”
- Onsen (2 each for men and women),
- Dining Room,
Saturday, Sunday, and holidays
(last admission at 18:30)
(last admission at 16:30)
- Meals served
Order time 11:30-13:30
(Saturday, Sunday and holidays only)
Order time 17:00-18:30
- Every Wednesday and second Tuesday of the month
- Reservations can be made through the reservation website.*There is a limit to the number of people allowed for each reservation.
*In principle, reservations are required. We welcome walk-in visitors if there is space available on the day of the event.
- Intended for
- Age 12 of above
- +81-(0)465-43-8105 (Representative)
Fees and included services
1. With meal
- Fee: 6,500 yen (tax included)
- Maximum stay: 5 hours
- Service: Meals, free drinks (some drinks, including alcoholic beverages, would be charged separately from the second order), snacks, library use, indoor wear, towels
*500 yen discount for guests staying at Yugawara accommodations. The discount applies from the day of stay to the day of check-out. Please present proof of stay (reservation notice, receipt) when entering the facility.
2. Without meal
- Fee: 3,300 yen (tax included)
- Maximum stay: 3 hours
- Service: Free drinks (some drinks, including alcoholic beverages, would be charged separately from the second order), snacks, library use, indoor wear, towels
*The no-meal plan is available from 17:00 on weekends and holidays, and from 14:00 on weekdays.
- *In addition to the above, a bathing tax of 100 yen will be charged.
- *Residents of Yugawara-cho will receive a discount of 600 yen.
- *If you cancel on the day of your reservation, you will be charged 100% of the amount.
- *Groups of up to 4 people are allowed.
- *The "Kanagawa Tabi-wari" discount for Kanagawa Prefecture residents is not available at this facility.
- Smoking is not permitted at the facility.
- Tattoos and intoxicated persons are not permitted.
- As the facility is a reused building of the former Doppo no Yu administration building, there are restrictions on the existing facilities, and access to the second floor is by stairs only.
- Please refrain from shouting or making noise to avoid disturbing other guests.
- Please refrain from bringing in food and beverages.